Wednesday 4 March 2009

The Wizard of Oz

Tomorrow night it's EEB's Birthday Wizard of BoOZe and such and so, in preparation, the idiot and I sat down to watch the film for the first time. Quite well oiled. I'm sure we've seen snippets before, but never the whole fandango in its glorious entirety. The Bulmers in the pub no doubt added to the overall impression, but but but what. a. party for the kids. Toto in particular, very special.

We haven't chatted about chunky blonde for a while. His human manifestation (god made manifest perhaps into something ever so slightly inferior, skinnier and on the whole, not chunky blonde) is, well, absent, and thus, and with commerly consequences, I do profess, an absence for me. Too. Don't know when they're back. Gurgle. I wish the idiot would sort something out. These humans, both idiots. Me and chunky blonde (yes Granny, I know - Chunky blonde and I) could discuss their general idiocy over a scone and tea. Time for you and time for me. Or whatever it is. I can't suck up the energy required to stretch the distance between here and the shelf upon which Eliot lies. And who really gripes at misquotes, apart from Josh. To whom I extend my deepest apologies.

I think that this post is shotgunned with too many full stops. I should learn to stop stopping quite so enthusiastically. It's cheating.

We are stiff from aerobics and need to go and baste a chicken and then eat it, so goodnight one and all and wish her luck as the yellow brick road tomorrow. But I would, in general, advise against following her.

Consette x

No comments:

Post a Comment