Friday 13 February 2009

Milkbar

I know it's a la mode to look as if you live off lentil soup, but some of those boys, some of those boys need fattening. Whilst the idiot kept falling down the Ponana steps in her lustful distraction, I could not have been less impressed. Their legs in black skinnies and concave stomachs, ill hollows under the eyes and cheekbones, tottering around on tiptoes to reduce their surface area. It's depiscable. Give me my chunky blonde any day.

On that subject, Valentine's Day tomorrow and I am lonesome as usual. Chunky blonde has not got in touch. Ruddy chunky splendid blonde boy of honesty and goodness. We could spend time talking about our idiots. He doesn't know it yet, but but but but there's time. I've got a butterfly net and he'll be all tangled up in there as long as he doesn't see my shadow coming.

Consette x

No comments:

Post a Comment