Thursday 5 February 2009

Frost/Nixon

Maud says that a / indicates slash fan fiction and that the producers of Frost/Nixon removed the / (pronounced 'uh') because of the connotations. They evidently didn't remove it, or Maud was just pulling the idiot's leg (whose leg is easily pulled). But anyway, having seen the film, I think that things would have been much more exciting had the / elements been more prominent. The idiot liked it, though. She thought it was an interesting examination of egotists. Who gives a shit what she thinks, someone needs to hear what I think for once.

I think that the Picturehouse is lovely. I think that the man next to me had breath like old carpet (don't question my simile, I had 2 hours to define that smell). I think that I could have done with some wine. I think that the idiot can get irrational on happiness. I think that she gets carried away on the miniscule details of a miniscule thing. I think that she needs to sleep and wake up in the morning with some perspective. I think that I'm being very kind in my circumlocution.

It's about the hour for Masterchef. Tickling drunk and not too tired and not tired enough.

Goodnight. Especially to you.

Consette x

1 comment:

  1. Hmm it was taken out on the posters, I promise. Looked like this:

    http://www.canmag.com/images/front/movies20084/frostposter2.jpg

    Sorry I missed that. We should go see Milk when I get hold of some cash.

    ReplyDelete